?

?

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Lung doctor....what a good look'n crew

Ok, it's something like 12:53am here in Carrollton Ga. an' I ain't a bit sleepy. But hell. that's normal at my house. Don't have no idea where I'm gonna go with this, but I'll give ya a update of today's activities.

I had two things on my agenda. Open a checking account at the bank and go see the good look'n lady doctor. Actually I didn't have no idea how pretty she was till she walked into the room.
But first, me an' "yo mama" jump in her truck an' head for Villa Rica to the bank. This is when the fun starts, the nice older lady is a full fledged Georgia redneck. Well according to her speech she was. For the net hour of her get'n all my information an' stuff like that....an' me ask'n her a hunnert time "what did you say"? I now have a bank account in Georgia. Now all I got to do is transfer a zillion dollar so's I can pay off what I owe on "Sally da house". That's gonna take a bit of time cause for one thing, the bank was bought by another bank an' they gonna change stuff. They put a 1 week hold on my account. But that's Ok 'cause it takes bout that long for the funds transfer. I writ a check. But it's a done deal.

Me an' "yo mama" jumps back in the truck an' heads south to Carrollton to the pulmonary doctor place. I had to fill out all the usual stuff on one them computer look'n thingys. They was ask'n stupit questions....like, did your father drink beer? Ha ha, just joke'n. I refused to answer any questions bout family history. That's none their business. The nice assistant girl calls my name. Jump on the scales....138.4. WTH, I ain't lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Somebody needs to have their scales recalculated. In Texas, I think it's a law once a year. But maybe that's for weigh'n illegal drugs. Blood pressure was up a bit, but I got "white coat syndrome", so no problemo. Another little girl comes in. Holy cows, what a good look'n girl. I don't even remember what she did I was so impressed. 

Then  the doctor come in. I weren't think'n I was gonna deal with a lady doctor an' I say to myself...."Oh shit". But....she was also a very good look'n young lady, so I went along with the program. She done me a short walk'n test to check my oxygen level walk'n. I was great with a 97-98. Then I had me breath volume test...take bout 5 minute. Then she start bring'n out the bad news. "A little longer an' you would have been in the hospital". Whoa...what? I knowed I was in bad shape, but not that bad shape. Anyhows, this is get'n too long....she prescribe me some new meds an' give me a couple samples. For al my nurses, Spriva Respimat two puffs a day once a day. And Dulera/Symbicort, two puffs two times a day. 

Then the other girl comes back in with a freak'n big ass needle an' my sample drugs. Splains everthing to me an' reaches over an' grab holt to that needle. I raised up my sleeve an' leans my arm in her direction. She says...."drop yer drawers". And then she jabs that needle in my buttocks she shoots some steroids in my ass cheek. Damn that stuff stings. A nebulizer (SP) is on order an' I got to da a oxygen sleep test with a monitor attached....at home. A chest xray is scheduled an' on 2 weeks I go in for the BIG lung function tests. Those will tell if'n I need to be on oxygen. AND, if I need oxygen, my insurance will pay for the portable machine. No bottles to lug around. 

Dang this is get'n long, an' I ain't even finish yet.

Ha ha, me an' "yo mama" jump in the truck again an' head back to "da house".
While sit'n out on the deck, I decide I'm gonna try these new drugs. I puffs them up.' I ain't coughed one time since 3pm. Well, let me take that back....I had me a chocolate cough bout a hour ago eat'n up some chocolate ice cream.  

I'll tell ya bout the soup later on. It's 1:40am an' I'm get'n a bit sleepy. Oh wait, what's that on the TV? 
Ok, see's ya laters. 

9 comments:

  1. hi BB. WOW ! it sure must be nice to be surrounded by all those very good look'n young ladies . so like i said before , i am glad to see that you are taking care of all your health issues and that yo mama is helping you . pretty soon you should be as good as new . take care .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you got through that day withe the help of them pretty ladies.
    Them 2 sample drugs is the same ones I have been on for a few years, they work pretty good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bb you are a hoot. keep hooting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on oxygen for quite a few years, but only use it at night. The reason is, when I took the sleep test, I quit breathing multiple times. I have two oxygen machines. Kept one in the RV and one in the home. Then the one in my home quit working, so brought the one in out of the RV and am using it at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the visit to the doc out of the way. Sounds like it went pretty smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get to breathing better and you will have the energy to get yourself into trouble again. If you are anything like me a lot of aches and pains as go away when I my lungs work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi BB. when you was about ready to take the big a_s needle and ready to submit your arm to her and she demanded you to "drop yer drawers" did you at least take her out to diner before you dropped your drawer's ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. They give you a pretty lady doctor hoping you might listen to her?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you went to the doctor before it became necessary for them to hospitalize you.

    I admire the relationship you have with your ex-wife. It speaks highly of both of you.

    ReplyDelete