?

?

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

You can tie me up, put me behind bars, abandon me in the woods....I'm gonna escape, an' here I am.

Ok here I are. I got me a hunnert escuses why I haven't been posting but I ain't gonna get into but a couple. Oh, did I mention somebody hacked into a bunch of my passwords and Google shut me out for a while? Did it on Yahoo too. Tonight I was lucky an' got that mess all figger out.
I've been very sick. No not puke sick, but everthing else. Been a few doctor appointments....an' I'm still a sicko. At least I have been able to eat a bit. Not near as much as a full growed adult male, but more like a couple two times a day kiddy meals. We work'n on tht one too.

Dad gum feet is still swolled up. Did me a bunch of research and find out I sit on my ass too much. My doctor tells me the same thing. But sit'n on my ass is bout all I can do. Just a walk out to the "billy jeep" and I ain't got no breath left. Poooof, it's gone, just like that. In the near future, maybe a few week a appointment will be made with a breathing doctor. Probably osygen will be prescribed. Ha ha, I like using an s in place of an ecks (x). 

Last thing to let ya know bout, I got me a appointment with another doctor surgeon person to fis my hernia. Damn, should have done it a couple months ago. Anyhows, it hurts an' stick out too far.....need that sucker fised. Different doctor different hospital. 

I got me a couple followers that know I'm alive. Shame they didn't tell ya. But I didn't ask 'em neither. Ya see, I was gonna just sit back an' wait till I had some good news before I posted on here again. But when I read all the comments I says to myself...."how would you like it Billy Bob if one of your favorite bloggers just up an' quit blogging"? My God, I had no idea I was missed THAT much an' by so many. I ain't gonna make guarantee a blog a day, but hopefully I will feel more like blogging in the future. 

Ok nuff that stuff. Sadie Mae has slowed down just like the old Billy Bob has. But she is at my side no matter where I'm at. It's like 5 feets is her max distance from me. Did ya ever take a poop with a dad gum dog sit'n at your feet? Sadie Mae is do'n just fine.

And then we have that cat....Leonard. He's a freak'n outside cat. When I hit the sack at something like 2 or 3am, Leonard is outside. He slips in bout a hunnert times a day for 2 or 3 bites of food an' he;s back out the door. But....ever morn'n I wake up, he's lay'n over there on Sadie Mae's pillow say'n "Are ya ever gonna get up"? I'm think'n he's bout as big as he's gonna get. Had to put him on a diet again. He eats too much in a days time. Think'n possibly 13 pounds. I've had him for a bit over a year now....I think. We are very close. "Leonard, git back to the house, there's critters in them woods". He does stay close to home an' never gets in the roads.
We just sit'n back enjoy'n life. Taken a couple months ago. Damn, I must have feel good that day.....look how handsome I am. Ha, you should see me today. You would say..."WTH, that ain't Billy Bob". 

I'm already think'n bout winter time. "Am I gonna freeze slap to death"? Well, I know I ain't gona freeze, but damn it I hate cold. It get into the teens an' I'm hurt'n from head to toe. An' I sure as hell don't look forward to snow an' ice. 

Speak'n of snow an' ice, does anybody remember me tell'n you bout the snowball from Mt. Whitney I put in the freezer way back in 2002/03? 
This was Bordeaux and Mikey. Not one freak'n pic of Billy Bob at Mt Whitney.


Just to prove I was there.....
Anyhows, back to the snowball. I still have what's left of that snowball. Mostly evaporated through the zip lock bag, but I do have some left.....what 14 years???  
Damn, I have no idea where my camera is at. 
But then, who the hell would take a pic of a snowball??

Ok, this is all my brain will let me write about. Funny how that happens, just goes dead in the water. Just like the other day, me an' HIL Harry was talk'n bout critters an' I was gonna tell him bout one certain critter. I done forget the name of that critter. Then it come to me 5 minutes later. Don't even ask me today the name of that critter. 

I love each an' every one of you that follow my blog and have showed your concern for me. That's very touching. Oh crap, wind blowed some dust in my eye. See's ya laters....

19 comments:

  1. well, bb at last. i'm gonna save $$ on flowers and nose wipers. i can put my sad face away. i knew you were too dang ornery to throw in the towel just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Billy Bob thanks for coming back, nice to hear ya again. Keep on keeping on and tell us a little story every so often, You an Leonard looking pretty good in that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness! I feared you were on the other side. Yes, you are a berry-berry handsome dude. And that Leonard looks heavy. I didn't think you'd had him two years. No way! Ha Ha, Fat Cats, those in the 1% group. So good to hear from you finally. Ah, hernias - I've learned how to sneeze w/o mine raising hell- I walk on eggshells.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss a lot in my reading apparently. Your and Leonard's picture -2 months ago not two years. Shucks, I miss a lot in everything these days- that's called "Senility" Yup, I got it bad, they tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi BB. i am very happy to finally see your blog and that you are still kicking .it has been a very sad time for me thinking the worst about you . also i lost a very good friend a few weeks ago (i knew her for 18 years). she was the person that my new cel phone family plan was under . she was murdered and if you like to see the 3 new paper write-ups and the weslaco tx channel 5 and the harlingen tx channel 4 write ups and videos and the funeral obituary just google ( ESTELA DOWDY HARLINGEN TX. ). so any ways that was a nice old picture of you and that dam cat . now if you can find one of your cameras can we see a updated picture of you ? i am glad that you are taking care of your health issues . so i still need to know , when are (WE) going to be ready to go traveling to texas and visit your other long seen and missed family ? take care BB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear you're still kickin', you onery ol' cuss! I only call you that 'cause I know you like to think of yourself that way :-).
    But it is good to see you're bloggin' again. And no, we don't care if you got nothin' to say, just go ahead and say nothin' - we still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you making an appearance, BB. I was thinking the worse. Thanks for letting us know what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure am glad you are back posting your blog. Can't keep a good guy down, right? When guys our age quit blogging without any notice, everyone thinks the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chiming in to say it is good to see a blog from you again. I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to hear from you. You and Leonard are lookin' good! I'd look at a picture of a 14-year old snowball just to see what the story about it was. So get your camera out and spin us some tales when you get the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see you are still alive and kickin'. Who you gonna kick today?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whew. A sigh of relief. It isn't unknown for a blogger to "cross over" with no warning, you know. I remember a few years ago a guy woke up in the morning, complained on his blog about some pains in his legs. Later we learned that he had died that same afternoon! Sure didn't like to think maybe something like that happened to you! I'm glad the thought finally occurred to you that you wouldn't like for a blog to just quit. And the not so funny thing was that the title of that last blog was "stop---dead end!" That would have really been a coincidence.

    You were looking good in the picture. I hope the doctors help you out with some of your problems. Just remember that you do have some friends here who really care about you! Never a day goes by that I don't check on you. You did notice more than one comment by me?! Be good now, and talk to us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check for you every day!Starting to think B.B.done bailed on us...Love seeing you and Leonard looking so chipper.Don't wait so long to tell us how things are going...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Check for you every day!Starting to think B.B.done bailed on us...Love seeing you and Leonard looking so chipper.Don't wait so long to tell us how things are going...

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi BB. lets also not forget sadie may . we love to see a resent picture of you and her and that dam cat altogether , that would be nice . we love you mr. P. just do not abandon us any more please please !

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi BB. HEY CAN YOU COMMENT on our individual replies like you used to ? we also loved to hear you answers to our replies , we all so love you so much mr. P. ,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey BB . . . . It's great you're back and kicking. Thought I'd pass along a cure for your ailments. Take the doctors pills with a huge glass of beer. Works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's about time you updated your blog! You silly goose, you had people all worried about you.

    ReplyDelete