?

?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Plan gone sour

Woke up this morn'n with a plan in mind. I were gonna catch me a bunch of fish. Throw my pole in the water and sit back just wait'n. That when Lug Nut says to me...."dad, the game warden want to talk to ya". See, I tole ya, they was wait'n in the bushes for me to catch a fish, then jump out and take me to jail. Ha Ha Ha....I were done ahead that guy. I whip out my Walmart fish license what I got yesterday and all is well.

But bout noon time I had me a plan what I were gonna do with all them fish I was gonna catch. Have me a big ol' fish dinner with some Ranch beans and some fried taters. Ha....look like I gonna be eat'n spaghetti what left over from the slabs. Now don't get me wrong, I knows how to fish...been do'n it for years. Remember that big ol' lightning strike the other night....the one I almost pee my pants??? Well it skeered them fish so bad they still hid'n in the bushes. And the water is still a mite muddy from all the rain. You wait till tomorrow fishes....Billy Bob gonna git ya.

Speak'n of spaghetti, have ya ever put chili powder and LoseAnna red in the sauce. Learnt that trick many years ago when I didn't have any Italian seasoning. Been eat'n it that way ever since....yum yum eat'm up. I rekon I got me enough for tomorrow night just in case them fish's don't cooperate....but I'm think'n Lug Nut and Sadie Mae will be eat'n spaghetti tomorrow night.

5 comments:

  1. I think I may have found a reason you not catching any fish, you said "Throw my pole in the water" Got to keep the pole part of the thing up there on dry land with ya BB. :-)
    And about your eating, you said "spaghetti, have ya ever put chili powder and LoseAnna red in the sauce." While that don't sound too bad, Good God man if you eat that and feed it to Sadie and Lugnut ,you won't be able to open enough widows that night. And What ever you do , DO NOT leave any open flames going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB that phrase "yum yum eat'm up" reminds me of an old Little Rascals episode. Bet you remember the one I'm talking about. That one was hilarious. My mom laughed so hard she wet herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy howdy do I ever remember them Little Rascals. Yes....that episode is where I got the say'n from.

    Ben...does chili powder make gas???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep!! The chile powders will make gas in DOGS, that and the pasta with sauce. Trust me on this, Used to have a Lab that would run a maggot off a gut wagon when he ate left over chili :-)

    ReplyDelete