?

?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just a short note....deming nm.

You may have missed my last update last night, 'cause I forgot to publish when I wrote it. I give each an' everone of you permission to go back one day and read. But it weren't nuttin pressing or important.

 I were sit'n out there on "da porch at 7am sip'n up a cup wait'n on old "pesky" to show up. Hot damn it feel good to sit on "da porch" again.

Ok, I ain't gonna take much of your time this morn'n 'cause I got lots to do. Well, maybe I ain't got "lots" to do, but it sure do sound good.

Recap on yesterdays drama over the lady mail person. She called me. Said I have had no mail at all for the last year. Now that doesn't seem possible with the insurance company that sends junk mail every month. Or the doctors reminding me I need another check up. Yes, I should have had "some kind" of mail....so where the hell is it?

Went back today and found the exact day I re-registered "that jeep" online (8-10-12). I should have received it by now if'n they mailed it out in 10 days like the web site said. It's been 18 days today....where the hell is my registration and tags? I have the option to call them or go wait for hours at the MVD here in Deming.

I were all fire up yesterday to "git stuff done", but this morn'n, I ain't much inspired to do anything. Maybe after a nice shower, what I ain't had one in a few days, will re-inspire me to make another trip to town. The most important item on my list is to get my prescriptions refilled for another year. That means I got to sit there an' listen to Dr. Fronkinsteen, my cardiologist, bitch and moan bout "stress test". I already tole him for the last 3 years, I ain't gonna do one until I feel like I need one. I know....wrong decision, but that's the way it is....I'm hard headed. I only hope I can get a appointment with in the month of Sept. I'm out of here in October ya know.

I pretty much make the decision, any more work on "Sally da house" and "that jeep" will be made by outside help. I have one issue with "Sally". Sometimes, not always, the starter will not engage to crank up that big ol' motor. Could it be something as simple as the starter relay.....cheap fix? Or the battery? Or the starter it's self? Always something to 'cause the old Billy Bob undue stress....and a few choice words. And then there's "that jeep". Yesterday was the first time I used the A/C what I replaced the compressor on while in Georgia. It didn't work worth a poop in this hot God forsaken desert. I'm think'n it the orifice tube is partially blocked with that stuff I put in the system a while back. You know, the guaranteed leak fix stuff what didn't work. I can do the orifice replacement myself, but why not help the economy and let someone else do it? Just a thought. 

5 comments:

  1. I have a hard time not fixing things myself, but I am getting to the point where I have to in some cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of "da porch". Is that Wayne's trailer in the picture behind your RV. You could really swack some golf balls off of it and still stay in the shade. I spent close to a hunnert dollars on my jeep today at the local auto parts store and helped the economy. Do I pay myself for the labor of putting the parts on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great picture of "da porch". Is that Wayne's trailer in the picture behind your RV? You could really swack some golf balls off of it and still stay in the shade. I spent close to a hunnert dollars on my jeep today at the local auto parts store and helped the economy. Do I pay myself for the labor of putting the parts on?

      Delete
  3. glad you made it!!! known get some rest and then GO to the DOC. I read your and the follower's you have, well its about the jeeps you guys have. get rid of them sucker, and get a rice burner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on down to the chili cook-off, there is a jeep club that camps close to me and I bet they could help you out with all your "jeep issues" or they may even take her off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete