?

?

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cold again????

Boy howdy let me tell ya, I were think'n I were in Alaska or some place like that.....it were dad gum cold this morn'n. Had my one little blanket all wrap round me, shiver'n like a skeered rabOk, it weren't cold enough for snow or to freeze to death, but 39 degs is cold, no matter how ya look at it. Now how comes the weather forecast thingy didn't tell me bout it. All it said was wind for the day and there ain't hardly a breeze out there.

This post is being made using Google Chrome. If'n ya remember, old Billy Bob was hav'n two posts in one the other day. Yesterdays post was made with Firefox....no two posts. But.....when the two post glitch started was the day I put the new header pic up. Now what could I have done wrong? Well maybe it was I didn't hit the save button before I exited dashboard. We'll see what happen with today's post.

Just talk to "pesky neighbor Wayne. He do'n good. Walk'n all over the place without his walker....on wobbly legs. May be able to drive in another month. Yee Haa for Wayne.

Ok....got to run down to Brians camp....see if'n he survived the cold last night.

5 comments:

  1. No doubles! wooohooo. Also, today's paper is telling how to set chrome to get the old privacy settings back, i'll put a link on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 this morning at 0700 in Rio Grande Village campground Big Bend NP. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that Wayne is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeap it was a bit nippy this morning, had to reach for my extra blanket.

    I really like your new header picture.

    I am glad Old Blue Eyes is doing well please tell him I said Hi when you talk to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, Billy Bob,about waking up in the night and freezing your buns. Happened to me last night. I had a window wide open, didn't know it, was covered up with the blinds. How dumb is that?

    No answer necessary. I know the answer! Have a warm day! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete