?

?

Thursday, July 3, 2014

This is another day.....yeeee har!!!

Hmmmmm, Folgers Black Silk? I just wrote that down on my Walmart list. Thanks Ed.

Ok, so I'm late with today's exciting post. But I done that one time before.....it's gonna be Ok.

Yesterday was a visit'n day at Billy Bob's house. Must a been bout a hunnert people drop by to say hello. Sure were glad when they all loaded up an' went home.

Me an' Robert went out there an' worked on the Onan for a bit. Him work'n an' me sit'n there watch'n. Squirted that Seafoam in the carburetor to decarb the engine. Dang, that sucker smoke like a sum-a-gun. Hope it's all fixed now. Won't know until I crank it up with a load on it.

Grandson Colby dropped by for a visit this morn'n. I ain't seen him since he joined the Navy a couple years ago. Now if I can just talk him into get'n a transfer to a big ol' ship instead of spend'n all his time at a "land base" in North Carolina....Camp Lejeune. Land bases is not Navy. Ya gotta be on a ship an' get some salt water in  yer veins. Learn to cuss....git sea sick...that kind of stuff.
I sure are proud on my grandson Colby. He's a good boy.

I sure do need to make a Walmart run. My shop'n list is a full page list....no more room to write stuff down. I'm think'n $300 plus here. Now some the stuff on my list is just to "go take a look see". Maybe buy it, maybe not. Still think'n bout them venetian blinds. The plus side is that I don't have to clean the day/night shades. The way I see it, it's gonna take a whole day to clean an' reinstall these two nasty dirty shades, versus a hour or so to install brand spank'n new venetian blinds....("or so" being anywheres from 1 hour to 5 hours). Decisions decisions. 

Only 8 more days till my MRI. I'm get'n a bit skeered by this time. What if???? It's a open MRI so's I ain't worried bout tear'n that machine plumb apart try'n to get out it. The last one I was in was one them little tube thingy's. My MRI's were blurred from me look'n for a way out.
But....I'm still worried that my NEW doctor is gonna tell me the same thing the "needle" doctor tole me...."it cain't be fixed". 

3 comments:

  1. Folger's Black Silk - ya going to drink it or ya going to fondle it?
    Keep your eyes closed for any kind of test where you are in a machine or something they can roll you back and forth on. No see, no worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you don't have any metal in your body. Lead buckshot and bullets should be OK, but nothing that would be attracted by a magnet. If you do, I will be pulled right out of you through the skin. . . Just want to give you something to think about (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the company and nice to see them go. Good luck with your genny and MRI.

    ReplyDelete