?

?

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yesterday is gone...

Yesterday was a good day, but it gone....and mostly forgotten.

I say it was a good day 'cause I got my laundry washed, dried, folded and put away. That's say'n somthing. Me and Sadie Mae jumped in "that jeep" an' head 'em off to Roma...bout 15 mile down the road. But we didn't stop there. We went on to the next little town, El something or another. Fount a little clothes wash'n place an got 'er done.

Upon returning to the State Park, we rode down by the boat ramp....just look'n round ya know. Drove through all that squisshy mud (notice photo) out to a little land jut where there was some people bank fish'n.
Perfect place to launch a "bubba boat". Lot's of old dead trees stick'n out the water. There should be some 14 pounds bass up in there just wait'n for the old Billy Bob to chunk a lure in there. That may be on the agenda for today.








Weather is perfect this morn'n. Sun shin'n, no clouds to speak of, and scarcely a breeze. Although, it is still a bit chilly out there....right bout 57 degs. 'cord'n to the weather thingy. 

Ok....here come Barney......laters.

6 comments:

  1. Got some deep tracks there, hope you don't get stuck,,,
    By the time i got my post done, yours was up,,,,hahahaha,,,i mouthed off too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to take a picture of that 14# bass, and don't say you forgot the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dizzy, I would have forgot if'n ya hadn't reminded me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any time, now I hope you remember how to catch a hog bass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What store are you going to buy that 14# bass at? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shoot Jim, if'n I can get that "bubba boat" to cooperate, I gonna catch me that 14 pounds bass. Otherwise, Walmart fish dept.

    ReplyDelete