?

?

Sunday, April 5, 2015

A typical day at Billy Bob's house

I sure ain't got me a whole lot to talk bout today, but I did get one item off'n my "Georgia trip to do list". I sorted piles of old mail from bout 6 months ago. Got all my income tax stuff in one pile, bank statements an' investment stuff in another. One doctor bill from last year for $67 what there ain't no way I'm gonna pay. That's why I have secondary insurance. Bout 20 pounds of junk mail is in the dumpster. Ha, at this rate, I'll be out of here on bout 30 days or so.

I do my income tax online. Takes right bout 4 hours to complete with my coffee breaks an' fir'n up a few smokes. Yeah I know, only low lifes smoke. Grrrrr.....that pisses me off to no end. I find smok'n no worse than somebody sit'n down an' eat'n up a whole box of freak'n Twinkies. Twinkies is NOT a health food.

Well shoot, got some news last night, "yo mama's" daddy passed away. In one way it saddens me, but in the other hand, I'm happy he no longer has to lay in that dad gum death bed an' suffer every day. He served his time, it's time to go. Same with when my daddy passed away, he had served his time an' it was time to go. I'm pretty certain he will be put to rest in his home state of Texas, along side "mom" who passed away years ago. Quite a pair them two were. But today, I ain't gonna dwell on the old memories....Rest in peace Pop Mike.

Holy cows, today is a new day. I was notice yesterday afternoon, my back an' hip weren't hurt'n too bad. My foot swell'n was look'n better. My eye sight has improved. My breath'n has improved...ha ha, lights up a smoke to celebrate. Only thing I did different was to swaller a Tylenol III the night before. So's I took up another yesterday morn'n. An' I took up another just now. Hi side blood pressure is still a little higher than I like....140's an' 150's, but the lower number is right where it supposed to be....bout 70 to 75. That's my health report for the day....stay tuned for tomorrows report.....hee hee.

I'm think'n I got every right in the world to "rant an' rave" bout my health issues all I want to. It may not be important to you, but it's a written record for me....in case some doctor needs some information at a later date. "When did you first notice this pain Billy Bob". Hold on a sec doc, let me check my blog. See what I'm talk'n bout?

I got some my hobby stuff put up in the closet. The material I builded the model of "Alice" out of, warps in this high humidity. The top has a terrible warp to it. But, it can be repaired....or I can just toss it in the dumpster an' be done with it. I'm not really satisfied with it, so it don't matter one way or another. Ha ha, but it does look like Alice.

On top of all my aches an' pains, I got freak'n ants. Little suckers run'n all over the place. An' then, when the sun goes down, a herd of mosquitoes drop by for some cookies an' ice cream. Have ya ever been bit by a piranha fish? That's what it feel like when a skeeter bites me. I swell up something terrible an' it hurts. Not just itch, but hurt. I don't know what HE was think'n when he invented a mosquito, but I don't like them blood suck'n little things. Sheesh, he could have made 'em vegetarians.

 Typical south Texas mosquitoes....

Ok, gonna try to get the desktop all cleaned off. Damn, I got way too much hobby stuff.

Laters....

   

8 comments:

  1. Hobby stuff is never in the right spot. It hides when you need it and lays around in the way when you don't!

    Those skeeters are gonna get bad here soon, with all the rain we've had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice`s model should not be in a dumpster, too much time and work, think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just jok'n bout throw'n it in the dumpster. But that don't mean I'm not disgusted.

      Delete
  3. My condolences to your ex on the loss of her father.

    Yesterday it was cool and today it is a lot warmer. It makes no difference to those darn mosquitoes, we have had them here since February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mosquitoes have got to eat ya know. Grow up all healthy like an' make many many babies.

      Delete
  4. "Holy cows, today is a new day. I was notice yesterday afternoon, my back an' hip weren't hurt'n too bad. My foot swell'n was look'n better. My eye sight has improved. My breath'n has improved...ha ha, lights up a smoke to celebrate."

    Lol, Billy Bob...you are a nut case...jajajajajaja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have mosquitoes here in Florida about the same as those in Texas..I use a lot of spray with DEET in it. I know its not real good for you but can't stand being outside with the skeeters without it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't much care for themTexas skeeters, so maybe go to Georgia for some of them peaches.

    ReplyDelete