?

?

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A/C on the way to the dumpster....Grrrrrrrr

Dang....some days I just want to throw in the towel an' give up. Turn the TV off, shut down the computer, turn out all the lights an' go to sleep.

I have things holding me back from do'n what I want an' need to do....spelled health issues. Yesterday I had me a bad case of sciatica. Sit'n in my chair, it were hotter 'an hell outside, the A/C start mak'n god awful noises. Sweat began to pour out my eyes as I was think'n...."Oh shit, another problem to keep me down".

Being I have many years work'n on A/Cs, I pretty much drawed me a picture of what is go'n on. But it's a blurry picture without climb'n up on the roof an' take a look see. I'm not able to climb up there on the roof.....but will if'n I have to. Now where the hell is all my test instruments I used all them years? Ha, they gone. I ain't got none no more. All I got is a cheap Walmart special voltage tester an' a set of eyes.

The only thing up there on the roof is the compressor an' fan motor...an' a few wires. The compressor is kicking out under load (running) an' then try'n to restart. With the noise I hear, I'm think'n thermo overload is bout to burn up.  But it could be a number of other causes....capacitor, start relay....a partially burn up wire. Damn, I need to climb up on the roof.

After the sun go down last night, the A/C run just fine. Cycle on an' off just like it supposed to do. This tells me that during the heat of the day, the compressor is draw'n too much current. It was bout 90 degs outside when this happen.

I could have wrote all that in bout 2 sentences, but I'm a artist....had to paint ya a picture. I like paint'n pictures ya know.

The yard is dry'n out pretty good so's I can crank up "Sally da house" an' head to the Texas state inspection place, fill up the gas tank an' go empty the black water tank. That's a 2 day affair the way I got it planned out. Go rent a park'n spot at the rv park up the street for one night to empty tanks. Then next day, drive to the inspection place an' on the way back to "El Rancho Abraham" pull into the gas station. Sounds simple but it ain't.

It's absolutely necessary that I go to Walmart today. My meds need refilled an' my freezer has nuttin in it to eat. I'm out of coffee creamer an' maybe one more day of coffee grinds. Last nights supper was a peanut butter jam sammich dunked in "on the edge" milk. Ha, later I took me a swig of that milk an' it come out the jug like gravy. Tasted kind of funny too.

Ok, I got to get ready for the Walmart trip. See ya laters.


8 comments:

  1. Don't drink that milk! I hate it when I'm out of the necessities of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there ya go gotta move, Now get stocked up, and good luck with that A/C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, your picture got gators, coons and birds, where the skunks and snakes ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got all these critters, new curtains, lamp and what all else...hmm, teach us how to do this 'picture fixin'. Billy Bob. Will you? Looks real homey/cozy.
    didja drop samich particles in that milk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, I cain't wait to git up tomorrow morn'n an' tell ya all bout my trip to Walmart. Then ya wonder why I want to go to sleep....dang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it !! New header pic is sooo funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know much about fixing A/C's or getting on roofs, except that I can't do it. Now that new header picture....it gave me a good chuckle....jajajajajaja :D

    ReplyDelete