?

?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Go'n back in the past

Boy howdy, let me tell ya. Last night I was sit'n round with nuttin to do, nothing on tv, done searched every site on the internet when I came across a grand idea. "What was ya do'n a year ago"? So's I went back to my first blog entries and started read'n. Backwards from my first post. Holy crap, who wrote all that stuff? Today I am up to July 25th, 2009....laugh'n my ass off. Just for fun, someone tell me who made the first comment on my blog. How bout the second? If ya ain't got nuttin better to do, join me in a fun filled past. At the bottom of each page click the "newer post" clicky thing.

Yesterday I had made the wrong decision to "power" drive a couple balls off the tee box. Last night I realized why I said I would never do that again. Not only did I have leg cramps all night long, my toe nails hurt (sciatica).
"Will ya ever listen Billy Bob"?

Pesky neighbor Wayne had to go to El Paso VA hospital early this morning. Something bout they gonna blow out his tubes or something like that. Ya see, he has some blocked arteries in his neck what needs cleaned out and they got this brand spank'n new doctor what ain't never worked on a human being before. Wayne is a good candidate for a guinea pig.  Hope all goes well and he is back home in time for "tee time" tomorrow morning.

10 comments:

  1. First comment I could find on your old blogs? The Lee's x 7

    What'd I win? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to go back a few years and read what was going on at that time....But what you should have done is get in that golf cart and drive around looking for LN. you know if he is anywhere close he will come running. I bet some low life white trailer trash has him locked up, or on a chain.

    Anyway good to see you are back Home.

    What is the deal with "da Jeep" how did it drive after you lowered it back down, are you going to put it on Craigs list and fix up the little red Bronco to go to the Slabs with.

    We will be off for Tulsa Ok on Sunday, we are headed up I15 to I70 and then across to some place in Kansas where we can head down to Ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben....who the hell is Lee's X7???

    River.....been everywhere, which isn't many places out here and no Lug Nut. Pretty much a safe bet to say that the coyotes got him coming home from the Mexican bar. Lots of coyotes.
    The "that jeep" seems much better driving now that it's lower. But there's a vibration when I decelerate. May put it in the shop to locate problem. Whether I fix it or not is another thing. Will be tow'n it to the slabs this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ding bat, you said for us to go back and read your old blogs and see who post the first note.. That was who I found that posted one.. Lee'sX7

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get it Ben. You are making a joke right???

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww hell, I give up, you said in your post this morning,, "Just for fun, someone tell me who made the first comment on my blog. How bout the second? If ya ain't got nuttin better to do, join me in a fun filled past. At the bottom of each page click the "newer post" clicky thing."

    So I did and the first comment I found was The Lee's x 7..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well what do you know coyote hunting season just started?

    ReplyDelete
  9. coyote season? hmmmmmmm that comment brought back memories. we were a big family and dad would bring home a coyote and we would all fight for the best parts. I never got the tail cause I had older uncles so I had to settle for a leg or breast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wait a minute , now I remember ... it were thanksgiving and it was a turkey not a coyote.. its all making sense now

    ReplyDelete