?

?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wet'er down

You gonna be hear bout this yard project what I got go'n on till I'm done.

Ya see, it's like this....I took my "town list with me yesterday, along with a pound of balony and a loaf of bread. Just in case it were an all day affair. On my list was some them stick on decorator mirrors for the solar oven reflectors....what I didn't find. One of my primary destinations was the "teeth pull'n" place to make an appointment for this throb'n tooth. It gotta go. Well, drove right by the place while I was think'n "salt". Went by Walmart to drop off my meds refill and while I was there, I moseyed on over to the lawn dirt stuff and wood chips. HEY....what's in them plastic bags? It were salt, swim pool salt, in 40 pound bags. Bought me up 3 them things and since salt excites me at a time like this, went back to "da house". Gonna kill a yard.
Holy cows Billy Bob, ya got 150 pound of salt on there and it still don't look like enough. Well hell, Walmart got plenty.

Just went brain dead.....gonna be back laters when I think bout what I had on my mind all night long for todays post. Oh yeah....I had a dream last night..... I come back from my slabs trip and my yard had 5 foots tall weeds grown'n everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. Yea Haw,,, you got salt on it.. now git back to the tooth pulling guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well BB, now when it rains, your yard will have very soft water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only bad thing is that anyway you look at it I have to clear the weeds off first and that is a LOT of work :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. A picture of your Ford Bronco too.

    ReplyDelete