?

?

Monday, September 13, 2010

Is that a baby I hear cry'n?

Boy howdy, here it is another day and old Billy Bob is still work'n on last week.

Woke up sometime this morn'n before the sun had it's first glimpse of a beautiful monday. It's 65 degs out there and not even a whisper of a breeze. You know what that means....right? It's gonna be a "goat" sweat'n day.

Recap of the weekend.....nuttin. Well, I did go off to the golf course a couple times and swak a few balls with Barney and Wayne. But I ain't gonna tell ya what happen. Hell no I didn't win. Ya see, it's like this....I had left my golf clubs outside during the little cold snap we had and it warped my clubs....what make all my shots "warped".

Sadie Mae is now an official golf course "run'n" dog. We took her with us just for the "ride". She loves to ride in a golf cart. Her was chas'n birds, rabbits and anything what would move. Wore her slap out. Barney had to putt a "slice" on the green 'cause Sadie was lay'n in his line of fire. Wouldn't move for nuttin.  One day old Billy Bob gonna remember to take his camera and take some pics.  

No special plans for the day. I could run (take golf cart) up to the wash machines and get me some clean clothes. Oh....did I mention I started dig'n up weeds in da yard? You talk bout "gonna have a bon fire", we gonna have one.  Then I'm gonna have a pile of ashes what I hear is good fertilizer for grown'n more weeds. Can't win.

Breathing is still a problem at 4400 feets. I usually get used to the altitude with in the first 2 weeks I get back to Deming, but not this time....yet. 

Speak'n of breathing, old pasky neighbor Wayne is off to El Paso for the third time for more tests and stuff. I'm think'n they gonna do a stress test on him....what I would love to see. Hell, he can't even walk to the dumpster much less get his big ass on a treadmill. Hope he comes back with good news again. 

Ok....gonna take a much needed break for a bit.  


6 comments:

  1. Warped golf clubs!!! I bet a lot of other golfers would have loved to have thought of that excuse. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another thing, explain the baby crying title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sadie is a great golf course dog. She provides good comic relief from the sadness of our golf game. I really enjoyed her on the course and she even rode with me once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, What dizzy said,, What's with the baby crying? or was it you crying in your sleep that woke you? :-)

    ReplyDelete