?

?

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I feel gooood!!!!

Ok, before I get into all the good stuff...."Houston, we have a problem". Ya see, this is the first year that Verizon works in Del Rio, although "this" is not considered working. You think dial up, many years ago, was slow, you should see Verizon in Del Rio. Grrrrrrrrr.....this sucks.

It's been a while since I feel like a fresh off the press hunnert dollar bill, but the old Billy Bob is feel'n pretty darn good...consider'n. If'n it weren't for this dad gum back pain, I would jump on the "billy bike" an' ride that sucker all the way to town an' back. Ha.....you know that ain't gonna happen in this lifetime.  But....I ain't feel this good in quite a while.

Since leaving the higher altitude (4300 feets) in Deming, I can breath much better. Most of my "buttocks" pains are gone. Ok, let me 'splain to ya....when I ain't move'n round do'n something, I sit on my ass. It was god's intention when he invented buttocks, to sit on 'em. Didn't take me long to figger that out, but I also figger out....too much buttocks time causes "a pain in the ass". You can take that to the bank.

We was sit'n there on "da porch", me an' OFM Barney, tell'n stories. You know how two old fellers are when they get together, they shovel BS an' lies. Don't get me wrong now, 'cause me an' Barney don't tell no lies. We straight up. Up drives an unexpected guest. MsB pulls up in "dad's" old car.....purr'n like a kitten (the car dad gum it, the car was purr'n like a kitten). We all sit out there on "da porch"....have us a good old time catch'n up in real time....face to face. Meeting an' talk'n to fellow bloggers an' followers makes a feller like me all warm inside....an' MsB warm ya right up. Thanks for the visit MsB, you made my day a wonderful day. Now, bout that skinny chick.......

At 49 degs last night, I sleep pretty good. Only one time I get cold. Pick my blanket off the floor an' get all cozy again. Why do blankets fall on the floor when ya sleep'n so good at 5am? Finally roll out of bed at 8am, all refreshed an' feel'n good all over. Coffee brew'n, Sadie Mae outside do'n her thing, it's a beautiful day. I need to do something excit'n today....a trip to Walmart. I need donuts!!!!

Dad gum it, photos won't upload.




5 comments:

  1. Well I sure am glad to hear you are feeling fine. Del Rio sounds like a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful you feeling brand new (almost). Nice to chat and meet up with fellow bloggers. Enjoy them donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that the three of you had the chance to get together. Wouldn't be nice if all the bloggers could have a convention. I have met a lot of them in person, but would like to meet more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear Verizon is finally working in Del Rio....must have had a lot of mad people complaining for them to have made a concession.

    I had a great time with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an amazing thing when you wake up and you "feel good", ain't it? I usually have to get moving a bit before I get the kinks out though.
    If the only thing that wakes you up too early is a blanket falling off, that's not anything to fret about. Tuck that sucker in.

    ReplyDelete