?

?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Shut down "this"

Ok, checked that out, what do I do now? I'm talk'n bout Lake Amistad. It's closed to the public an' will lock you up, maybe even shoot ya like they did in DC the other day, if you cross one of the recently purchased barricades. I don't know bout nobody else, but the public should not be punished for what government has done.
This is not politics, it's a rant from a pissed off American citizen.
I bet ya didn't know, but the government shut down the ocean in Florida. They really did, 1100 square miles of ocean. No boats, no fish'n. Can they do that???

So, it's back to square one. I'm having a problem with "where I gonna go". There's lots of State parks in Texas, but I'm gonna bet ya a dollar they all full up....ain't got no room for Billy Bob an' Sadie Mae. Some people don't have a problem with "hook'n up" an' go'n down the road a piece. This year, I wish I could do that. I keep think'n back to the trip of "turn left, turn right, flip a coin". That was the most terrible trip I ever take.

I ain't got a thing to talk bout today. I need to take a break....take a deep breath, relax....an' start over.
See ya on "da porch".

5 comments:

  1. This one had plenty of room when I checked in yesterday. Right now there is only five of us since the weekenders left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you take a break...take a deep breath, relax...an' start over, you will find a good place. I'm frustrated too, but this isn't the first time the govt has been shutdown because two sides couldn't communicate or agree. The last time was during the Reagan administration but it seems everyone has forgotten it. If I live long enough I will forget this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were headin' SB down "The great river road". Hit the last COE CG on our route. Ranger came around and said we gotta go in the AM!! Glad it timed out for us. Got to SW Mississippi, Karen came around and said we gotta go!! Headed back N about 90 miles. First year we've been told to get out!! Startin' to feel like a yo-yo. Be glad to be back in SW Florida in December. Keep up the good work... Rolling Earthquake..Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting to the point of being ridiculous! Starting to feel more like a prison complex than a free country!

    Got a feeling that there's trouble brewing, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sit down relax and wait for a bit, places will open up and you suddenly find a place to go, can't rush these things.

    ReplyDelete