?

?

Friday, February 27, 2015

Sleep sleep sleep.....no no no Billy Bob

"So Billy Bob, how did that nap work out for ya"?
Well boy howdy, let me tell ya...Billy Bob's house is set a blaze with sleep, sleep, sleep. It all started last night after I eat me up half a grilled pizza. Digerno...how ever the hell ya spell it, riz'n crust supreme pizza.   On a Weber grill, a pzza can be expected to come out perfect ever time. An' last night was a "ever" time. Ha, did ya notice??? I add me some "season'n" to that pizza supper.

Sit'n here at the computer watch'n some news on the TV (6pm) an' see'n what drama I could find on Facebook....I doze off. Damn that pizza was good. Well shoot, I got me a comfortable "that chair" over there, the Lazy Boy recliner, I'll just go sit in that chair for a bit. I'm sound asleep....pooof, just like that. I wake up to some god awful program I would never ever watch....the news is 5 hours behind me. I feed the cats that chicken noodle soup. Sadie Mae go outside for a bit. I'm flip'n channels. I'm sound asleep. I turn the morn'n news on at bout 6:15. Coffee is brewed up....I'm gonna have me a good day. I'm sound asleep. I wake up to a bunch of dad gum wimmins scream'n shit on one them wimmin's programs. It's 11:30am. Added up an' calculated, that right at bout 14 hours sleep in 17 hours.

Yesterday was a good day. Not a whole bunch done, but outside was a nice place to be. The bicycle is fixed. Shifts into all the gears. The chain has been lengthened. Handlebars an' seat readjusted. It's once again a rideable bicycle. Frank will be happy.

On my second mug of coffee an' a few them smoke thingys....I got to think'n.....Damn, the "billy jeep" could use some attention at the end of a water hose. I warsh that sucker. Only 3 10 minute breaks required. Her is pretty again. Well, almost. By the time I get to the point of warsh'n the wheels an' tires, my back is slap wored out.....I ain't gonna make it. Hint hint nephew Frank...warsh my wheels. Now all I need is somebody to pick up tools an' clean the inside. Hint hint nephew Joseph....are ya busy???

I laid Alice on her side. I'm think'n I could put that little piece of trim on there. Measures are took, a light pencil line is drawed.....NO NO, don't do that. "Well just why the hell not"? Paint, that's the why the hell not. One place I ain't looked at paint is Ace Hardware, or some of them big box stores over there In Corpus Christi could possibly have the right color. Alice is on hold. Corpus Cristi patiently awaits.

Ok, we gonna shut this thing down an' do some much needed housework. God I hate warsh'n dishes.     

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you needed a good dose of REST! Good for you.....

    Kareninthewoods and Steveio
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    (Blog) RVing: The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes, it works!! Now aren't you glad you bought that Lazy Boy recliner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dollar stores usually sell small bottles of paint too but not a great color selection, usually just the primary colors. You could always mix them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I wake up to a bunch of dad gum wimmins scream'n shit on one them wimmin's programs."

    jajajajaja....was it The View?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got some much needed rest. Surprisingly I too have been sleeping quite a bit and being an insomniac...that is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one heck of a good rest, almost catchin up.

    ReplyDelete