?

?

Monday, April 12, 2010

IRS day

Holy cows, would you look how many days are left to get this income tax crap took care of? "What the hell you been doing Billy Bob"??? "Ah, I was building a boat".

Stayed up way too late last night researching what frickin gear motor will work in the boat. Why I was look'n, I have no idea since it gonna be months before I will even need a motor. Got up at 7am, drunk me up a pot of coffee....my pots are only 6 cups, what would be 36 ounces, but my mug holds 20 ounces, so that means I only drink 2 cups before 10 am. So, I don't drink as many cups as you thought.
Now where was I??? Oh yeah....took that second cup out to "da porch", along with all my income tax stuff and started calculate'n. If I didn't make too many mistakes, I'm smell'n like a rose. But to hell with mistakes. If they don't like it, they can come look'n for me. If they can find me that is. Anyhows, the rough copy is finished. The "ink" copy is next, then the mailman....I'm done with taxes for another year.

Gonna break out the vacuum here in a few and pick up some this boat debris on the floor. But before I do that, I may just lay myself down and take a nap.

In the mean time........I just got FAP'ed by the wifi steal'n neighbors.

7 comments:

  1. What you need to do is put a pass word like "driveshaft" on your wifi thingy, that will keep those free loading trailer trash off your system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone who was broadcasting thier internet next to me turned thiers off recently, and now I cant steal it anymore. The nerve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. River, I'm afraid not. I stumbled across a site the other day belonging to one of those geek collage undergraduate students and now they have software that will draw a map of all WiFi in the area and give the security codes for all of them to. Not much chance of keeping them off About all you can do is shut it down when you see they are using it and maybe screw up a download or what ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know David, I bet only 1 in a 5000 could figure out the password.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey BB,, make you up a password. that only YOU will know what it is far. Then chisel it in the bow f the boat. You know the first things someone would try, Captain, Lug nut, Sadie, Coyote. Old fart,Sallydahouse,don't use your SS number. Hell everyone knows it is 000-00-0004! Yep, God . Then, Dirt, Then water, Then BILLY BOB!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never try lugnut so go ahrad and use that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont even know why I bother, I should stop trying to fool myself into thinking that this will be the year when I will finally get my taxes done by April 15th.

    Since there was no chance of it happening, I just went and filed for an extension and wrote out a check :-(

    ReplyDelete