?

?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Clean'n Sally "da house"

Boy howdy, let me tell ya. My niece comes over and says, "can I clean the motorhome for ya"??? Well, ya bet ya you can. Now here I am sit'n here sip'n a cup and in the background I hear this big ol' shop vac suck'n up sand from about 4 different States. Then I make the mistake of tell', her how to clean.....LOLOLOL
.....hahahaha, boy howdy did she tell me a thing or two. Here what I'm gonna do...pack up my stuff and go to town and keep my mouth shut.

Woke up again this morning not feeling worth a crap. But I'm gonna get better in just a little while when I get to Walmart. Dogs are completely out of food, got to drop off my empty meds bottles, and probably get in some kind of trouble. Wouldn't be a good day without mess'n with someone's mind.

Ha...nephew Joseph had the nerve to call his Uncle Bill a redneck. Now where he ever get an idea like that....lol. Maybe after niece Emma finishes clean'n this place up, it won't be look'n like a redneck shack. But that won't last long.

On the agenda for today, we gonna drive to Corpus Christi and find me some fish'n leader that looks like little tiny cable for the boat. Then I gonna go to my cell phone people and "make" them give me a new phone. Well, maybe I'll make them. Then, just maybe, I'll look up a Verizon sell'n place and get me an air card for internet. I also need a new watch so I can tell what day it is. Mine says tuesday and a half and the 9th day of the month. Is that right????
Then gonna go to Port Aransas for a cup of coffee at the Island Cafe. Take care of some business while on the island and then......hmmmmm, probably gonna be too late for anything else. Oh wait, aren't ya gonna eat at San Juan's Mexican Restaurant??? And, aren't ya gonna take the camera???

Ok.....Emma is tell'n me to "get out". So I'm out off here.

8 comments:

  1. Dang, BB, I need a place to stop that cleans house fou ya for notta. I would like that set-up. Shucks, all my helpfull relatives are up in the north east part of this old USA. Long way to go to get a cleaning (grin). Course, I get taken to the cleaners a lot. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB send your Daughter in law up here cause my place dang sure needs a cleaning, and I ain't proud of who does it.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you finally found someone to clean "Sally Da House" though I don't think it will be for free...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better watch out BB, I'm sure you are familiar with the phrase "you rub my back and I'll rub yours or What goes around comes around". Maybe she has a cute "friend" all lined up and wants you to make a good impression.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are there any beer joints around there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well gee whiz BB, she started cleaning and throwed you out on Thursday, here it Saturday, aint't she finished yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea,, Billy Bob.. What Bob from Athens said...

    "Well gee whiz BB, she started cleaning and throwed you out on Thursday, here it Saturday, aint't she finished yet?

    Or did she clean it sooo good you can't find the plug for the computer? Report it due.
    Tell ya, what<, If you don't post soon I'm gonna give out your phone number and everybody be calling you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second what Bob from Athens and Ben in Texas said!!

    Go head and give out his phone number so we can pester him :-)

    ReplyDelete