?

?

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Couches an' spud guns....good combination

Ha ha "Goldilocks and the three bears". Now that was funny. *a comment from yestarday*

I sit on that "damn couch" last night. An' let me tell ya right now, I didn't sit on it very long. Grrrrrrrrrr....that sucker is way too hard. Shoot I could build me a couch out of old oak pallets an' be just as good.

Now is the time ya got to understand something bout the old Billy Bob. No matter how many times  attempts to fix something, if'n it don't work, or I don't like it, I'm gonna fix it again. Even though it could easily be replaced with a brand spank'n new one. Yes Robert will be pick'n up another piece of foam rubber next week. I'm gonna get this thing right if'n it's the last thing I do.

Then I can sit back like the little bear did an' say...."this couch is just right".

I sure have been creat'n some turmoil around the house. Grandkids say I'm too grouchy....say'n stuff I ain't aughter. How the hell do ya spell aughter? Hell, I don't mean to be grouchy an' say stuff, but shoot, when ya hurt, your brain malfunctions. When your brain malfunctions, you ain't the same guy ya was last week. Anyways, if'n any my grankids are read'n this, I'm sorry an' will try to be a good "papaw". Shoot, I'll even brew ya up a pot of "girlie" coffee". "Billy Bob, 7 year olds do not drink coffee". Anybody else offended by me say'n something off course....I'm sorry to you too.

Mack says...."papaw, can we shoot the spud gun"? I says to him, "well shoot, lets go work on it first". We look at stuff an', my god, we got a lot of work to do before we can shoot this thing. I learned Mack something ya don't learn in school....how to draw a straight line down the side of a piece of pipe. Then he drill a bunch of holes in that pipe. This is the "fake" barrel cooler thingy. Then he paints it gloss black.

We begin work on the back grip an' trigger. Ha, I screw up an' have to start all over. This will work. Mack says..."where are we gonna put these long wires papaw"? I don't know I says. "Inside the handle papaw, nobody ever see 'em". This boy is learn'n. Then it got too dark to see outside.

Mack decided HE will paint the entire spud gun gloss black. That's the only color we have an' he wants to paint. He also wants to shoot a russet tater a hunnert yards. Damn, I can hardly wait.

Did I lift too much heavy stuff yesterday? Couch seat part bout 40 pound. This morn'n I got me a pain back there that just won't go away. Like a 16 penny nail in there. Dr. Bayer is work'n on it as we speak. An' I got me that ice pack back there too.

Got a pile of papers in the mail for my first appointment. I look 'em over an' all they gonna do is draw a gallon blood out me for test'n. I hate needles. Then I got to talk to a doctor. First appointment should be a breeze. But it still stresses me out just think'n bout that great big needle they gonna stab me with. Damn I hate needles.


See what I'm talk'n bout???

 

15 comments:

  1. Drink lots of water before you go to have blood drawn, and it will be much easier for them to get it. You're gonna be one step closer to feeling good again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't that dilute my blood????

      But, I'll give it a try. Did I mention....I hate needles???

      Delete
  2. Vada in Tx. I look the other way and sing in my head some 60's rock and roll song..I might still feel it but it takes the anxiety away.I make extra sure I don't sing it out loud or my off-key rendition of Splish splash,I was taking a bath,long about a Saturday night ...would make them mess up for sure..Try it,it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look the other way too, all the while wonder'n what they try'n to do to me. That hurts.

      Delete
  3. Yep, Billy Bob, that is what those doctors with the big needles look like. Well, at least it made me grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my case, I'n hope'n a cute little nurse sticks the big ol' needle in me.

      Delete
  4. Thats a scary looking doctor you have.
    Go plat with the spud gun, more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides drinking lots of water don't take any meds that cause you to pee it right out again. My veins like to play hide n seek. The often use a needle in the back of my hand. I won't let them poke me in the elbow unless they find a good vein. Don't want them playing hunt and peck with that needle. I have to be careful about singing in my head, though, or I may start dancing, too--moving target is not a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have then kind of veins. Dad gum things just ain't there no more. I too receive needles only on the backs of my hands where the veins can be seen. And I request they use "butterfly".

      Delete
  6. My son looked at your MRI, and knew exactly what you had.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BB

    The best thing I've found for cushions is a memory foam mattress (2 inches memory foam and 4 inches support foam = 6 inches thick) and cut it to the sizes you need. It's soft on your butt, but gives good comfortable support. You can even by one at Walmart.com...not available in stores I don't think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mac computer systems with no mistakes.jigsy.com/ Music Paradise pro app is the utmost Know More application to pay attention Music Paradise Pro for your iOS, Android, PC & APK as well as to download and install music on Music Paradise Pro Download your Android and also iOS tools totally free. If you have any kind of Music Paradise Pro APK questions pertaining to the app.

    ReplyDelete
  9. as well as other registrations, Mobdro APK Download you could view any of your favored channels for absolutely totally free. Website You can additionally stream this application in laptop computers in addition to PC.Download Mobdro If you have a safe net connection after that with the assistance of mobdro.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. couch for sale

    ReplyDelete