?

?

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stressed out

Hot damn.....you talk bout hurt'n an'crookit. That what I am  this morn'n. I done take me two 500mg aspirins an' I still hurt like hell.

Dang....I cain't wait for this crap today to be over. I got myself all stressed out over it all. My back is kill'n me. I ain't talk'n just a little pain, I'm talk'n tears in my eyes kind of pain. This sucks.

Have ya ever say you gonna do something an' then when the time comes, ya get all skeered to do it? Welcome to Billy Bob's world this morn'n. Well, not only this morn'n, but for the last couple weeks, I'm skeered bout get'n surgery. On one hand I'm think'n it's gonna do me some good, an' on the other hand.....well, you know what I'm talk'n bout. Today's doctor appointment should either make me or break me.

Back to the project...screw ups an' all. I put all that stuff together yesterday an' I now have a front for that big drawer under the refrigerator. Is anybody old enough to remember when a refrigerator was called a Kelvinator?
But, when I fired up that router, gonna do me some fancy woodwork, I'm think'n I should have left well enough alone. Ya see, I was try'n to kind of match the woodwork on the frige (Kelvinator) door. It didn't happen. I screwed up. An' there ain't no "fix" for it.

But....who cares? There ain't nobody gonna see it but me, an' the way I feel this morn'n, I don't give a fly'n flip. It's gonna be beautiful....depend'n the angle ya look at it. The garage door is down, so no photos this morn'n.....maybe.

There will be no golf ball swak'n today. It's gonna be a hot one this afternoon. I got so hot yesterday, sweat run'n down my face, I had to take a break an' go sit down for a bit. Sip me up a cup. Closed the garage door an' call it quits. Ahhhh, air conditioning sure do feel good. 

 

14 comments:

  1. Don't take any aspirin the day of your surgery because it may cause you to bleed more. After you get it done, it should be OK. Good luck on the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on what procedure Dizzy? Do you know something I don't know?
      We don't yet know if'n I'm gonna have surgery or not.

      Delete
    2. Well then, let's hope you don't need any surgery.

      Delete
  2. Gotta try and find some way to get rid of the stress. Can't be too stress free, I'm thinking! Maybe a good report from the doc will make it go away some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to be hurting when going to the doctor! It may give the doctor more leads! I hate when something only hurts when the doctors office is closed! A tooth seems to only hurt at night and by morning it feels fine until the office is closed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the wimmins stressing you out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are so stressed, but I'd be worried about you if you weren't stressed. I hope you update your blog after seeing the doctor and let us know what he suggests you should do. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BB, my brother, an MD, told me to put off back surgery until the choice came down to loss of life / mobility or the knife--then go with the knife! So far, so good for me. For you, sounds like is the surgical steel or the Maws of Darkness.

    Best possible outcomes for you, caballero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My ex had back surgery 20 years ago, when he was down to crawling on the floor with pain; from the day after surgery he was just fine. Hope your surgery is just as good.
    MiamiGal

    ReplyDelete
  8. B.B. hope you get good news today if not just remember there is always mexico that will fix you .

    ReplyDelete
  9. so where are you going to spend the winter this winter ? your master carpentry would be greatly appreciated down here in the rio grande valley texas . i want to convert a big rig 53 foot reefer trailer into a toy hauler rv . what do think ? can it be done ?
    what ever happened to your helicopter you wanted to buy when you where parked in el paso tx ? well i was thinking of you when i seen a quad drone copter with camera .
    Cr4‑230 quadcopter d...
    $98.95
    XHeli.com the prices are not very expensive no a days. there are hundreds to choose from at of cource 100's of different prices , i would like it if you can send us your faithful readers video's from your quad drone with camera .

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi B.B. just for fun why don't you visit your best friend ( GOOGLE ) and check out the drone with camera. does any one remember when these toys where called remote control helicopters?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Billy Bob where are you? I think I am just as nervous as if it had been me going to see the doctor today. I guess you are going to make us wait another day :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. BillyBob - quite possibly with this surgery you would feel better than your recent comments, and these are just a few.
    Damn I hope I make it to 2015.
    On the down side....I cain't play golf. Robert mentioned a round a couple times, but my back hurted too much to even think bout it.
    For the last 3 or 4 days, I have gotten up hurt'n like hell an' don't care one way or the other. I know, I know....I'm whinn'n again. Boo Hoo Billy Bob.
    Hurt all day long, don't give a crap....bout to give slap up on everthing.

    ReplyDelete