?

?

Friday, August 22, 2014

Today could be better

Boy howdy, I hate wak'n up to days like this. Again, I don't give a flip one way or another. Grrrrrrrr.....why does this happen to me???

Now yesterday was a different story. Shoot, I even got the urge to do a few things. Well let me take that back....I was thinkn'n bout do'n a few things. By the time I got a big pot of Billy Bob beef stew soup all brewed up an' fix'n a fan blade for "yo mama", two hours, I didn't wanna do much more. Got my bed half ways changed out, sheets, pillow cases an' straighten the topper. Would you believe I had to lay on it to see if'n it was nap ready? It were.

Gonna hold off on the projects for a few more days. Shoot, that turns into work.....the four letter word. But, I still have plenty of inside housework that needs done (more work). Dad gum shelves need something on them an' fill a few more "dumpster" bags. My god, I ain't gonna have nuttin left. Clean'n the bedroom is the #1 priority right now.

Ok, that's it, this pressure cooker has got to go. What's the use of hav'n one when ya use it like a open pot? When I brewed up my soup yesterday, all I used the pressure part for was to "tenderize" the beef. Did a good job too. After that was done.....twenty minutes, it was just a plain ol' boil'n pot like I usually use. No.....it ain't go'n back on the shelf.

In the last few weeks I have had a great fear of go'n back to Texas. Or any other destination "down the road a piece".  Now don't get me wrong, I ain't stay'n in Georgia if'n that's what ya got in yer mind. I like be'n around my family, Robert giv'n me so much of his time, visits from "yo mama" but this is get'n old. So yes, I am get'n me some "hitch itch", "on the road again"....that kind of stuff.

As it stands right now, I'm gonna be here in Georgia, whether I want it or not, for another 3 months. Dang, I don't like that one bit. I wanna go camp'n, fish'n, golf ball swak'n....fire up that "bubba boat", make a campfire, look at the stars an' the big ol' moon. Dang I hate days like this.

Ok, that's it, nuttin else to say. First appointment out of 4 in like 5 days. Then set up another appointment for the surgeon. Sheesh!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aren't you close to any fishin' holes or golf ball swak'n places? Now I know northeastern GA is a beautiful part of the state, especially for camping. Not now, of course, but you will feel a lot more positive when you have this surgery behind you and are recuperating. Everything is going to look a lot better - that's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in case comparing makes you feel any better--I was stuck in Minnesota most of last winter and may be again this year. Better Georgia than Minnesota?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minnesota??? Don't they have ....Ah Ah Ah....SNOW in Minnesota?

      Delete
    2. BB warsh your mouf out with soap. That is a very nasty word for folks with wheels.

      Delete
  3. Well ya know it could always be worse thats another way to look at it.

    ReplyDelete