?

?

Saturday, August 30, 2014

I work tooo hard

Well it was good while it lasted. I got up hurt'n like a sum-a-gun this morn'n.

I was back there in the bedroom yesterday....see, I tole ya I was gonna work back there. You ain;'t never gonna guess what I fount. A freak'n Logitech surround sound system. Not sure if'n I remember buy'n it or not. Now that's what I'm talk'n bout, carry'n stuff around for years an', in this case, not even know'n it's there. Think'n Robert may have a use for it in his travel trailer (RV).




Ha...you call that a surround sound system?

 This is a surround sound system.
 500 watts of romp'n stomp'n winder shak'n power......yeee har!!



The bed room is get'n close to be'n completed. Still have to jump my ass under the bed an' sort all that stuff out. Ok, I'm not say'n I have to get on the floor to get under my bed. It has a hinged lid on it an' all I got to do is raise it....an' there is under my bed star'n me in the face. Work'n under theret will take a good hour or two or so....I got me a ton of junk under there. One more "big" drawer to clean out. That's where I put all the extra kitchen stuff. Rusty knives, set of dishes (Correl plates an' saucers)....shoot, I don't know what all I put in there....but it's got to go. The way I see it, if'n ya put it in a drawer, you ain't gonna never use it again. God I hate throw'n stuff away. Shoot, I don't like clean'n neither.

By the way....I have some empty drawers. Nuttin to put in 'em. Now I got to think'n. If'n I was to put some that stuff under the bed in them drawers, wouldn't I have enough room under there to stow my cowboy (western) books out of sight? 

I spent a good 3 hours back there. Throw'n stuff out, sort'n an' restow'n. I sweeped the floor. I mopped the floor. I took me some breaks. I warshed the dishes. I took the trash out. Yesterday can be considered a successful day.

Computer time. This has been talked bout before. We all seem to spend tooo much time sit'n at a computer. My computer time is morn'n right after I get up. That's when I have to take me a couple hours to get that other eye open an' my joints loosen up a bit. I read the blogs. I read the news. I even check out Facebook. Then I sit an' write my daily blog. Most afternoons an' evenings the computer just sit here....do'n nuttin.

Respond'n to the comments left after I shut down the computer is a chore. Sometimes I never see them until it's too late in the day to comment back. If I comment back in the morn'n, there ain't nobody gonna see it. I know, I should write my blog at a different time every day....like evenings. In the mean time, I try my best to leave a few answers to your questions. I'll work on this. Frustrating ain't it???

Ok, "yo mama" dropped by for a visit. It's now time to get up an' do something. HIL (husband in law) Harry is gonna grill up some hot dogs an' hamburgers later in the day. Yum Yum!!!!
"Crawl under the bed Billy Bob".

Oh wait, this is for MsB. The hospital did not "give" me aspirin. I had to get it "contrabanded" in when nobody was look'n an' then "stash" it out of sight. The aspirin was my do'n.

12 comments:

  1. You are pretty sneaky - bringin' your own aspirin into the hospital! I sometimes take stuff I don't tell them about but have never tried to sneak it into the hospital. Don't go working so hard you bring on the pains! Those books can wait until after your surgery & recovery, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mention the skeek'n in of can spinach when I was constipated from all the pills they was stuff'n down me. Never never go to a VA hospital.....but that could have changed since 1980.

      All other projects have been put on hold until that dad gum bedroom is finished. I'll try not to hurt myself.

      Delete
  2. I bring my own meds in but I tell them about them. I take St John's Wort but they won't dispense that so I have to take it on my own. St John's Wort can mess up your other meds so they don't like me to take it but it is the one that helps most with my anxiety so I take it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna take my heart meds with me while I'm in the hospital (3 days). Gonna miss my aspirin though.

      There was a time....many years ago, I was tak'n SJW. Don't remember why? Think'n it supposed to help for depression. Anyhows, my Dr. Frookersteen said I couldn't take 'em with my other meds. I got a freak'n full unopened bottle in the med cabinet.

      Delete
  3. I always go back and read comments on the older blogs. That way i don't miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BillyBob, doesn't hauling all that extra non-used stuff weigh down your RV and cause more gas consumption?
    MiamiGal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Miami, I'm sure it would. On a yearly basis, I go through the basement compartments an' "throws stuff in the dumpster". When weighed out, it only amounts to bout 1 or 2 hunnert pounds. The stuff I've removed here at "yo mama's"....so far, is right at 100 pounds. But I've added bout 200 pounds of shelving an' the new table an' cabinet. Removing the furnace an' replac'n it with that big drawer was a trade out....no loss or gain.

      Delete
  5. Well no wonder you hurt like a sum-of-gun...you have been working yourself ragged!

    I found it odd that the hospital would give you so much aspirin thanks for the clarification.

    My homeowners association neighbor lady always sneaks her own medications when she goes to the hospital. I do not know why her sons (both cops) allow it, as it is obvious to everyone that she is addicted to heavy duty pain medication.

    BTW. I try to go back and check comments in older blogs to see if someone has answered me. I used to subscribe to feeds but many bloggers have open comments that allow spammers to flood their blogs and my e-mail, so I quit doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't that I worked too hard, I worked too long without my breaks. Mop'n floors is not a pre-op test for surgery. I was fine till I done that.

      Delete
  6. You just working way too hard, gotta pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If'n you see the way I work George, you wouldn't say that.

      Delete
  7. LMAOOO im the only one you didnt answer??? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete